How well do you think people actually understand what you do? It’s really not about who you know, it’s about who knows you.
Maybe it’s time for a shift to influencer marketing.
Influencer marketing is focused on influential people rather than your prospect. Begin by Identifying individuals with influence over potential customers and direct your marketing efforts their way.
This approach is different than networking events where you’re unlikely to make useful contacts. Instead of trying to meet new people, focus on existing connections and strategic partners.
If you’re intrigued – try these steps:
- Narrow your contacts to the top 20 – use this list only
- Email useful, engaging information in a creative format
- Meet in person to request their support and offer yours
- Clearly explain the services you provide and your ideal client
- Journal your notes to be an effective influencer in return
You’ll find that Influencer Marketing is a more time-efficient, cost-effective path to growing your business.